Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Vision

Vision //ˈvi-zhən/- An image of what the future will or could be like. I have always loved writing as a practice and an art because through words we can illustrate pictures that will last forever. If it is true that timelessness of an image is powerful enough to speak 1000 words, then photography is in my book paramount of the arts. A shutter actuation, camera flash, and a creative eye are all it takes to take history with us into the future. My vision is the same as everyone else's and I'd love to share it with you through my photography. I love what I do with zealous enthusiasm and invite you to tag along. Your moments can be as timeless as words with the right vision. Embrace the moment and never let it go.

My procrastinatory skills have kept me from taking the plunge into the blogosphere but I believe I will put off procrastination until another time and do this thing. I have learned a great deal from reading blogs of other important and notable people and it's about time that I should copy them since I plan on becoming an important and notable person. (shiny people as I like to call them) Photography is my game and a great deal of my blogs will relate to this topic. If that is not your thing, just stick around to look at the pretty pictures. That's all for now folks as it is way past my bedtime and Z's are in on my head's clearance rack. Thanks for all the time you spent looking at my words.

With the sincerest of love from somewhere in the middle part of my heart,
Josh Haygood, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment